Friday, January 26, 2018

Ghost

My creative Mojo has been with ATC's this
January, partly, because I decided to be brave enough
to take part to some ATC swap's.
I've been wanting / thinking to participate for years, but but but...

Here's one I made for Gecko Galz FB challenge


Using ATC set and Spellbound set together with pits and 
pieces from my Halloween stash, :=)

Here's one I made for the Oddball swap:


and here's one from the Vera Lane swap


and the latest one for Blank Page Muse challenge



So I'm having creative time with ATC's, what have you
been creating this month, let us see and link HERE.




2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and partaking of our weirdness! Play on kind souls!
~~~(insert grown up voice)

A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.